Material & Jewelry Care
All of our Jewelry is hypoallergenic, made for everyday wear, with a 100 days warranty included with every FAZ Jewelry piece. FAZ Jewelry is Fine Jewelry, without the traditional 10x markup!
We only use high-quality Gold Vermeil and enduring materials, from precious metals to chains, set with the highest quality of Man-made Cubic Zirconia Stones which are cut in a way to imitate the shine and look of diamonds 💎
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Vermeil (Thick layer of 18K Gold plating)
- Surgical and Stainless Steel.
Our Stone: we call it "The FAZ Stone"
- The FAZ Stone: A High quality rare-cut Cubic zirconia stone which imitates the look and shine of true diamonds!
All of our Jewelry is hypoallergenic and made for everyday wear at an affordable price!
Hypoallergenic: Thanks to the robust and durable materials we use, all FAZ Jewelry pieces can be worn while swimming or showering. Over time, the piece may look a bit darker. This is due to regular body contact and oil from the skin. To keep your pieces looking their best, use toothpaste to clean them and then rinse it off with water. This will make sure your jewelry maintains its shine for as long as possible.
Below you will find more details and a few tips and tricks that you can use to keep your pieces looking brand new forever!
A 100 Days warranty is included with all FAZ Jewelry pieces. We either fix it or replace it with a new fresh piece*.
All Jewelry should be removed every few days to be cleaned with a cotton cloth and rubbing alcohol in order to remove any dirt buildup and prevent any irritation and or damage to your ear or the Jewelry piece.
925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. We plate our silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity.
- H2O sensitive. Avoid water when wearing your piece, because over time the sterling silver will oxidize.
- However, the oils in your skin help keep sterling silver from oxidizing faster. So, wear often, and keep your piece kept away in a closed box.
Unlike regular gold plating; gold vermeil is a much thicker layer of gold which gives the pieces their long-lasting color. For a piece to be considered gold vermeil, the gold must be a minimum of 10k and 1.5 microns. We use 18k gold layered on sterling silver.
- Sweat and water, no thank you. Before exercising or showering, remove your vermeil jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch or a closed box.
Solid Surgical Steel & Solid 925 Sterling silver: FAZ Jewelry that is made with Solid Surgical stainless steel or Solid 925 (92.5%) sterling silver can get wet as many times as you like.
We recommend you wash the 925 Silver jewelry with bicarbonate powder every 6 months to achieve more brightness.
Gold plated Silver jewelry which is also made with sterling silver 925 and the gold plated is usually one or two microns. Don't allow them to get wet with water, perfumes, alcohol or any other substances. Otherwise, the gold plated will vanish and the jewelry will turn silver.
Cleaning Your Jewelry:
- Sterling Silver: Create a paste by mixing baking soda and warm water. Run this mixture back and forth through your piece. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry. If you want to give your piece an extra shine it can be done with a polishing cloth.
- Gold Vermeil: Take a soft and dry cotton or microfibre cloth and gently clean your piece. Do not clean with water or chemical cleaners, these will strip away the gold finish.
Storing Your Jewelry
We recommend storing each of your jewels separately to avoid scratches. Place your pieces in a pouch or an airtight plastic bag (especially sterling silver and gold vermeil (gold plated) to prevent oxidation and tarnishing). To avoid tangling your necklaces and bracelets, close the plastic bag over the end of the chain and let the end dangle out slightly. Be sure to keep your jewelry away from extreme heat or moisture.
If you have any questions at all please contact us.
The FAZ Jewelry Team